A collection of over 100 different filter effects wrapped in a single plug-in.
Combining all those effects into a single plug-in allows you to use them in ways not possible separately. With UnPlugged-X, the whole is larger than the sum of the parts.
- Pick any number of effects and apply them all at once.
- Just need a single effect? Select it and you're done! No need to configure anything you don't need.
- Access to a wide variety of practical and artistic effects from a single window.
- Extensive manual available from within the plug-in itself.
- Each of the effects is described in detail in the manual and include example pictures.
- With the large number of included effects, you'll be able to do things you couldn't do before in your graphics application alone.
- Imagine Photoshop layer styles, adjustment layers and smart layers wrapped in one.
- Change effect settings at any time, no need to retrace your steps ever again.
- Reorder, add or remove effects at any time.
- Save configured effects to disk and share them with others.
Create your own effects
- UnPlugged-X uses a simple layers system which enables you to combine multiple effects together.
- Combine effects layers in numerous way using 18 mixing modes, transparency and two layer types.
- Include the same effects multiple times for different variations in a single image.
- Selectively preview all or part of the effect layers.
UnPlugged-X is a complete solution to most of your daily filter needs. With over one hundred unique effects, built for both practical and artistic purposes, you will be sure to improve both your quality and productivity.
Effects of various types are included. Whether you want to create complex geometric shapes, manipulate colors, apply transformations, manipulate transparency or add special effects, UnPlugged-X provides a wide variety of tools for you to get the job done quicker and better.
» version 2.1.68 - posted on 2007-07-20
Vastly improved layer system, new effects
» version 2.0 - posted on 2006-01-30
EULA - End User License Agreement
Copyright 1997-2007 VanDerLee.
All Rights Reserved.
VanDerLee permits you use UnPlugged-X (Software) conditioned on your acceptance of this agreement. Use of this Software will be taken to mean acceptance of this agreement, so please read the following terms carefully before you use the Software.
1. Copyright and permission for use
VanDerLee grants you as an individual the right to use the Software on only one computer at any single time. The ownership and copyright of the Program belongs to VanDerLee.
2. Prohibitions and restrictions
You may not reverse-compile, disassemble, reverse-engineer, or use any other method to convert the Software into a human-readable form, nor may you allow another person to do so. The Software may not be duplicated, corrected, modified, lent, leased, sold, distributed, licensed or disposed of in any other way in part or in whole if money or other means of payment or restitution are involved. The creation of derivative works based on the content of the Software is also prohibited. Your rights regarding the Software may be transferred to a third party only if this is done for non-commercial purposes and if the Software and all associated documentation including this agreement are included, and if the third party accepts this agreement.
3. Limitations of Liability
The Software was developed at, and is copyrighted by, VanDerLee. The Software is offered "AS IS" and VanDerLee makes no warranty as to its use or performance.
VANDERLEE AND ITS SUPPLIERS DO NOT AND CANNOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION. VANDERLEE AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO NON INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL VANDERLEE OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF VANDERLEE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
Visualization Library FREE Visualization Library is a C++ middleware for high-performance 2D and 3D graphics applications based on the industry standard OpenGL 1.x-4.x, designed to develop portable applications for the Windows, Linux and Mac OS X operating systems. Download